When deciding whether or not to take golf lessons remember the BEST players in the world take ongoing golf lessons to play their best golf… and you should too! Golf is a motor skill, it’s not an academic skill. Playing better golf involves more than just knowing what the problem is and how to fix it. It requires continuous training and feedback over time—supervised practice, both on the course and off. And it requires making good decisions on the course that have little to do with how big a shoulder turn you’re making or whether you’re shifting your weight properly.
I am excited to announce that I am officially booking lessons for the 2021 golf season. They will start in early May as the weather should start cooperating then. If you are interested I have a variety of lesson packages including 3-5 lesson packages and the 10 lesson performance package. SPACES ARE FILLING UP QUICKLY.
The Performance Package Includes:
- 7 x forty-five minute lessons,
- 1 x Par 3 playing lesson,
- 1 x 1 Hour Sunset playing lesson,
- 1 x 1 Hour Sunset playing lesson,
What will the Perforamance Packages focus on?
- Putting Lessons and Drills
- Short Game: Chipping and Approach Shots
- Full Swing Fundamentals and Techniques
- How to use MIND-BODY-TECHNIQUE to maximize your results!
- What is your shot routine? Do you have one?
- What are you swing thoughts when standing over the ball?
- Do you feel comfortable in your set up?
- How do you make course management decisions?
- What your swing differences are from the range to the course?
- What are your swing differences from the beginning to the end of the round?
- How do you deal with miss-shots?
- Getting out of trouble in one stroke.
- How to use exercises to maximize your potential
***If you are new to golf these packages are a great way to learn the game of golf through proper instruction creating confidence for you to enjoy this game for a lifetime.
Unlimited use of the practice facilities. Valid until October 31st 2021.
Cost: Members Fee $600.00 Guest Fee $700.00
Single Private Lesson: $65.00
A single private lesson is a fantastic way to brush up on your fundamentals and have a trained professional teach you which steps you need to take to improve your game.
Package of 3 Lessons: $195.00
A series of 3 lessons provides the golfer with fundamentals on every aspect of your game. This includes putting, short game and full swing techniques. It gives you an overview and understanding of the basics, while also covering the principles behind a solid golf game.
Package of 5 Lessons: $300.00
A series of 5 lessons can provide you with essentials on every aspect of your game, including putting, short game, and full swing development. It also gives you a chance to work on approach shots, distance, consistency as well as course management. This package helps enhance your golf game.
Lessons are 45 minutes long, include an email review with tips, drills and next steps.
On Course Playing Lesson: $150.00
A playing lesson is a fantastic opportunity to see first-hand where you can improve your game. Areas that have proven success: improve the golfer’s course management skills, encourage better club selection, teach you how to play uneven lies & trouble/recovery shots.
Lesson Fee, Green Fee, and Cart Fee Included in Price
Lesson rates include HST.
If you are interested in private lessons could you please this email Ashley with the following:
- Which package you are wanting to book: 3, 5 or Performance Package
- Which two days of the week morning, afternoon or evening that work best for you. If you are open any day please send that as well.
- If you could also mention when you would like these lessons to start as some people like May but others like to wait till June/July.
Email for Ashley is firstname.lastname@example.org